Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Bachelor of Technology in healthcare management (HCM-BT) is an online, upper-division program designed to allow a student or working professional who has earned an associate degree (AAS, AA, or AS) in a health-related area (or at least 60 credits toward such a degree) to complete a bachelors degree. Individuals may currently be working in a laboratory, radiology, records, occupational therapy, surgical technology, paramedic, or ultrasound setting, and seeking advancement into management or administrative positions. The HCM-BT will open doors for these working adults by providing flexible online courses and laddering with all health-related two-year degrees granted by both colleges of technology and community colleges. The program emphasizes the development of managerial skills through a set of core courses and a wide array of electives to address areas such as healthcare finance/accounting, the culture of healthcare, human resources, communications, healthcare law and ethics and policies, information systems, marketing, and quality control. This degree will also provide an opportunity for students to continue their education toward an MBA to become a CNO, CEO, or COO.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- SUNY Online Degree at Scale
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Degree at Scale includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW