Earn your advanced-certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Exploding in popularity around the world, Community Schools bring the resources of communities to bear in supporting children, youth, families, schools and neighborhoods to maximize learning outside of school as well as in the classroom. This comprehensive approach to equitable school improvement helps break the intergenerational cycle of poverty by increasing the odds that youth will succeed in school and go on to lead productive lives.Binghamton University's innovative online certificate program, offered in partnership with the Children's Aid National Center for Community Schools, is designed for school professionals from across disciplines, community-based service providers, or anyone seeking a role that makes meaningful, measurable improvements in lives and communities.
- What's an advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW