Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
eSports is a rapidly growing field, both nationally and internationally. Experts predict that, by 2021, global eSports revenues will have reached $1.65 billion. As more game designers and gaming consumers enter the market, there will be a need for managers to support their efforts. Game publishers, college and professional leagues, advertisers, and firms in complementary markets (gaming accessories, computers, specialty eyewear products, etc.) will together create a high demand for employees who understand the basic technology, language, and culture of eSports and who possess marketing and management skill and knowledge. Graduates of the eSports Management program will be able to pursue positions in public relations, eSports marketing and promotion, tournament directors, collegiate eSports coaches and directors, events management, sales, facilities management, game day operations, and general eSports administration.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- SUNY Online Plus Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Plus Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW