Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The cybersecurity program at Herkimer College is certified by the Information Assurance Courseware Evaluation (IACE) Program. The Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics A.S. certification ensures the curriculum meets the elements of the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) National Training Standards for Information Systems Security Professionals and Senior Systems Managers. The IACE Program provides consistency in training and education for information assurance skills.
As a student in Herkimer College's Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics AS degree program, you'll take a combination of criminal justice and computer technology courses to help you develop the skills needed to be successful in this rapidly growing field. The curriculum prepares you to transfer into a four-year program to get a bachelor's degree. U
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- SUNY Online Degree at Scale
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Degree at Scale includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW