Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology is for students interested in studying the biological, cognitive, developmental, social, cultural, and individual aspects of people, as well as specific study of research methodologies (including statistics) employed within the discipline and how psychology can be applied in real life. As a student in this program you will explore how people develop and learn; how behaviors, relationships, and beliefs are motivated; how the brain, behavior, and environment interact; how people develop cognitive, emotional, and behavioral problems, as well as how to intervene; how people interact with the world around them, including how they perceive it, how they respond to it intellectually and emotionally, and how these processes change throughout the lifespan; and, how all of these processes are integrated into personality under interpersonal, social, and cultural influences.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- SUNY Online Degree at Scale
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Degree at Scale includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW