Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This certificate is designed to fulfill a need in public and private (profit and non-profit) institutions for employees competent at the entry level in a wide array of computer-driven accounting skills. In addition to core accounting courses, the student acquires some depth in taxation, payroll preparation, inventory supervision and critical aspects of Business Law as related to the duties of an accountant. It is NOT designed for transfer into Bachelor of Science (BS) or other higher level programs; however, it will offer depth in functional areas of accounting and could assist those planning on taking promotional Civil Service exams and those who may wish to complete the Certified Bookkeeper requirements.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW