Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement curriculum is designed to provide a foundation in the theory and execution of law and to prepare students to assume responsible positions in any of a variety of criminal justice agencies. Sixty percent of the courses in the curriculum focus on criminal justice while the other 40 percent are in social sciences, humanities and liberal arts.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW