Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
FLCCâ€™s Computer Information Systems program takes an applied approach to learning, allowing you to explore many different areas of computer science. With less emphasis on physics and calculus, this degree is tailored for analytical thinkers who share a strong interest in technology and data.
This program is for those who have a passion for computers, including hardware and software. If you are unsure which area of computers interests you the most, you will be able to explore your options and count on flexible transfer options. Your education will prepare you for advanced degree opportunities at the four-level in:
Computer Information Systems
Computing and Information Technology
Web and Mobile Computing
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW