Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Become a highly-marketable tech professional by earning your degree in Networking and Cybersecurity. In this program, you'll:
Acquire cutting-edge skills through an applied learning approach; each foundational course is taught in FLCC's state-of-the-art networking lab.
Participate in many digital forensics activities, which include analyzing RAM, reconstructing a cyberattack and learning how to recover deleted data.
Engage in ethical hacking activities and participate in classroom competitions that are designed to teach you how to troubleshoot and resolve real-world problems.
Many sectors are now web- and mobile-based, and as a result, networks are becoming more vulnerable to hackers. Put your skills as a hands-on problem solver to great use in the constantly changing world of networking and cybersecurity.
This degree will provide the fundamental knowledge that employers search for in job candidates. You'll graduate from FLCC prepared to begin a tech career; there is a strong demand for cybersecurity professionals. According to CyberSeek, more than 300,000 jobs are available in this field across the United States, and opportunities exist for entry-level, mid-level and advanced level careers. Cybersecurity specialists, cybercrime analysts and IT auditors are among the entry-level career opportunities that await you. Mid-level opportunities include cybersecurity analyst, cybersecurity consultant, and penetration and vulnerability tester, among other positions. Advanced professions range from cybersecurity manager to cybersecurity architect.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- SUNY Online Degree at Scale
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Degree at Scale includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW