Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
As a student graduating with an A.S. in Accounting, youll be prepared to study further at four-year colleges and universities.
As an accountant, youll:
Collect and analyze financial data
Design and maintain accounting systems
Prepare budgets, financial statements and tax returns
Most graduates transfer to four-year colleges and universities throughout the northeast including SUNY Institute of Technology, Utica College, SUC at Oswego, SUC at Geneseo, SUC at Plattsburgh, and SUNY Binghamton. The demand for Accounting graduates is expected to increase as the economy grows. Salaries for accountants remain well above national averages.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW