Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
"The Accounting certificate program provides you with a strong foundation to enter the workforce. Whether you are looking for advancement in your career or the chance to learn a new skill set, this certificate program can provide you with an intensive immersion in the fundamentals of accounting, including financial and managerial accounting. Coursework uses many of the widely-used accounting software applications. This academic program is primarily designed for those who wish to enter the workforce immediately following graduation."
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW