Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Community Health Navigation degree program will allow students to enter the workforce as Community Health Navigators or continue their education in a variety of community health, social services and allied health fields.
Students will develop critical skills allowing them to become advocates for the population for which they serve, have a deep and complete understanding of the community health and the overall healthcare system. They will be able to successfully share and apply this knowledge to assist and empower their clients to gain the appropriate health resources to hopefully avoid unnecessary hospitalizations and have improved quality of life.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW