Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Individual Studies degree is designed for those who wants to create their own pathway through higher education. With career or transfer goals in mind and working with your academic advisor, you can tailor an Associate in Arts or Associate in Science degree that is right for you. Students enter the Individual Studies program for a variety of reasons. Some may be taking required courses to transfer into a different degree program at the college and others are exploring courses that are relevant to their career or transfer goals. Many also use this degree to create a specific pathway to a selected transfer agreement at another college. This program is aimed at a variety of individual student needs, and many complete the program with the goal of continuing on to pursue a higher degree at a four-year college or university.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW