Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The JCC certificate enables professionals in related fields, such as nursing and criminal justice, to enhance their portfolio with a deeper understanding of drug addiction and substance abuse. You can also pursue CASAC state certification. Our coursework meets the 350 educational hours required through the New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS). You can take just the courses that you need. Contact OASAS and submit your transcripts to request a deficiency of hours list.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW