Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Institutional Corrections option of the Criminal Justice Program is designed to meet the needs of individuals interested in pursuing a career in corrections. It emphasizes correctional theory, law and procedure, as well as applied social and behavioral science. Graduates may qualify for employment at federal, state, and county correctional facilities as correctional officers or supervisors, provided they meet standard physical and moral standards. These positions may also require graduates to pass a qualifying civil service exam for employment. This program includes an internship component.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW