Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Human Services A.S. degree program prepares students to transfer and earn a Baccalaureate degree in Social Work, Human Services, or a related area, by providing both professional and general education courses that parallel the first two years in a four-year institution. Students will explore the helping professions in the classroom and gain practical experience through internships at area agencies. Human Services/Social Work professionals find employment with various types of social agencies including child protection agencies, senior citizen centers, agencies serving handicapped persons, family counseling centers, hospitals, schools and probation departments.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW