Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This two-year program, leading to the Associate in Applied Science degree, is designed for students who plan to seek accounting positions in business, industry or governmental agencies upon completion of two years of college study. The program also meets the needs of employed individuals desirous of job advancement who wish to learn applications of accounting theory to current practices in the field. Finally, the program offers preparation for possible transfer since most courses are acceptable for credit at four-year colleges.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW