Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Associate in Applied Science Hospitality and Tourism Management program offers a solid background in the industry. Management classes in various areas of business, tourism, and hospitality services provide the students with the necessary skills to succeed in the corporate world.
Each student is assigned a faculty advisor to assist in selecting the proper electives based on the students interests. Graduates are employed in many facets of the hospitality and tourism industry including hotels, spas, casinos, restaurants, country clubs, travel and tourism organizations, corporate dining facilities, and transportation companies.
The Hospitality and Tourism Management AAS degree program offers transfer opportunities to four-year schools for those students who maintain the appropriate grade point average.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW