Earn your advanced-certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
SUNY Poly's graduate-level Advanced Certificate in Forensic Accounting and Valuation provides specialized education in the burgeoning field of forensic examination, asset valuation, and fraud detection and prevention. Students who take these courses will gain the knowledge and skills necessary to pursue a career as a forensic accountant.
This program provides recent accounting graduates and qualified accounting practitioners with the opportunity to develop deep expertise in forensic accounting and fraud examination.
- What's an advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW